Sunday, December 13, 2009

that it's all for the best, well of course it is

ten years ago - working on my deep breathing techniques. in and out. that's the trick. in and out. in and out. in and out. say a poem when you can't breathe. in and out. in and out. in and out. say to the down-keepers...say...

(psych the mind to psych the feet.)

i'm all in.

i'll buy the pot

please stop.

for me.

for my wedding

for your grand kids.

the table caved in.

and the truth came out. in and out. in and out. in and out.

the action is on you.

drop.

say to the sun-slappers...say


***

same cards. different opponent.

all in

please begin

for me.

for my wedding.

for my children.

the action is again, on you.

drop. fold.

say to the self-soilers...say


***

to all the harmony-hushers...say..

Live not for battles won.


because you won't win any anyway

Live in the along.

this is hard enough

even if you start with a good hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment